Advisory Board Member Profile 2018
Pacific Market International
Director of Sales Operations
Areas of Expertise
Implementation Issues with Big Data
As an operations executive, I bring extensive experience, energy, and leadership to Fortune 500 companies and high-SKU brands that value process excellence and bold growth strategies.
With a broad background spanning supply chain operations, S&OP, product development, sourcing, and ecommerce channels, my contributions include:
- Leading Global Support Service Teams
– Launching the innovative Lucy Indigo denim-inspired activewear category
– Leading technology-driven transformational initiatives and integrated decision-making
– Increasing revenue and profitability year-over-year in the face of intense competition
– Building process frameworks to achieve 99% on-time delivery and 98% order fulfillment
– Developing teams with exceptional skills and capabilities to take on market challenges
My career spans a wide range of planning and operations positions with PMI (Pacific Market International), VF Corporation (Lucy Activewear and The North Face), Pottery Barn, Gap Inc., and Nestle.
Known for developing value from supply chain complexities, my work incorporates many stakeholders and data sources to make a business a well-oiled machine with high levels of customer service, responsiveness, and efficiencies.
Omnichannel Strategies – Sales Operations- Supply Chain Operations – Global S&OP – Wholesale Planning – Sourcing – Product Development – E commerce – Technology Implementations – Team Development – Transformational Change Management – Cost Saving & Efficiency Initiatives – Partner Relationships