Advisory Board Member Profile 2017
Ultra Accelerated Syndication Dynamics, LLC
Chairman, Istanbul Consulting Group/
Advisory Board Member Clieva & KDM/COO, Narteg, Board Member
Areas of Expertise
Big Data Strategy; Driving Innovation with Big Data; Implementation Issues with Big Data
Yavuz S. Silay , MD , MBA (Business Management & Turn-around Expert)
Medical school graduate from Ankara University, Executive MBA from Washington University in St. Louis – Olin Business School, Board of Directors, Member & Founder of the Society of Physician Entrepreneurs(SoPE), General Secretary & Board Member, Board Member, Head of R&D and Global Business Development for Kobi Destek Merkezi, Health Economics & Policy Association for Ankara, COO of NARTEG.
Multi-sector business experience including the healthcare, finance and energy sectors interdisciplinary, with deep expertise in new market entry & new product development in healthcare (pharmaceutical products, nutraceuticals, biotechnology, biologicals, medical device, healthcare policy, public health, pharmacoeconomic, clinical studies (Phase1 through Phase 4).
Specialties: Pharmaceutical & medical device management, Laboratory management, Lean Start-ups, M&A,International Marketing and Business Development, Technology due diligence, Medical Tourism, Project Management, Market Research, Market Segmentation, Data Driven Strategy, New Formulations, Entrepreneurship, enterprise management, startup management, new market entry management, new product management
· Chairman of Istanbul Consulting Group (ICG) -BioPharma & Energy sector CEO, Carveout, Turnaround Specialist
· Businessman, Entrepreneur Doctor & "International Healthcare & Energy Executive (Pharmaceutical, Diagnostic & Medical Device)", Management Consultant, "Business, Strategy, Marketing Savvy Physician
· Currently working on an Özyeğin University startup @narteg a potential Turkish "Unicorn" (billion dollar) launching in 2017 with "evoteg" led 100mW lamb to Global markets
· Previously Managed the largest distributor of Siemens Diagnostics in Turkey with ~220 employees
· Team player, Silobuster,Get Things Done-
· Formerly Providing strategic guidance to the Research Based Pharmaceutical Companies as well as at The World Bank for ministry of health in the area of organ transplant , cell and tissue banking
· Proven ability to build high performing teams and productive organizations, turn around brands, and build revenue in diverse markets.
Yavuz’s profile: www.linkedin.com/in/yavuzsilay